“Lisa Loveland is ranked by the Wall Street Journal as one of Americas top 1% in revenue producing agents. The reason is simple. She is a seasoned, trusted professional, and thinks of her clients as partners. She is a listener. Clients’ needs and goals are front and center. Lisa takes care of the many moving parts behind the scenes so that her client partners can experience a seamless sale. Her energy is endless and her integrity and market knowledge are widely known in the field.
The Loveland Group includes Lisa’s large, trusted network of vendors ready to help with staging, painting, packing, cosmetic repairs as well as financial and legal assistance. As her client testimonials illustrate, Lisa goes above and beyond to obtain the best deal. Not only is she a skilled advocate and negotiator, but she also has a calm, positive way about her and a great sense of humor. Lisa’s client partners are able to relax, knowing Lisa will guide them through the process and obtain the best deal on their home.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ACCOLADES
• Wall Street Journal’s Top 1% Revenue Producing Agents
• Listed among Boston Agent Magazine Who’s Who in 2018 & 2019
• #2 out of 300 Agents in production with KW Metro Boston in 2019
• Nominated for the WSJ’s Real Trends Top 500 Individuals
• Ranked in the Top 2% Internationally with Keller Williams
• Listed as the Best in All 50 States by Top Agent Magazine in 2017
• Panelist on Mega Agent Mindset/How Top Agents Think in 2017
• Guest Speaker on WBZ Radio “All Things Real Estate” in 2015
• Selected “People on the Move” by Boston Business Journal
• Member, Board of Directors, Massachusetts Opera
• Chosen by American Dream TV show to serve as local Boston expert in Real Estate & Lifestyle”